Beyond the pleasure, it is established that a regular sexual activity, even after having crossed the threshold of half a-century, brings numerous health benefits and even a significant reduction in the mortality rate.
It is well known that making love is good for the mind, but maybe everyone does not know that physical love is also very good for our health. Experts say it increases life expectancy and prevents the formation of heart problems. If we associate with the practice of love a healthy lifestyle including the reduction of alcohol and cigarettes, it is scientifically proven that excellent benefits are obtained even in the prevention of certain forms of cancer. After 50 years-old, in particular, it seems that regular sexual activity even leads to a significant reduction in the mortality rate.
Here are the main benefits of making love:
- It reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes. With a frequency of 3 times a week, the risk is diminished by at least 50% thanks to the reduction of the blood pressure. Indeed, during the excitement, the body releases testosterone and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) that protect the heart.
- It calms the pains. During sexual intercourse, our body releases oxytocin, which stimulates the secretion of dopamine and endorphin, thus reducing sensitivity to pain.
- It makes lose weight. Making love for 30 minutes would burn up to 250 calories.
- It improves the immune system by 30% if one has a weekly sexual activity, because it allows to obtain an increase of the rate of immunoglobin A. It protects the human body against various diseases.
- For women, the weekly frequency regulates the cycle and it reduces menstrual cramps. Orgasmic contractions reduce the tension of the uterine muscles, the main cause of menstrual cramps.
- It slows down the aging process. Indeed, during sexual intercourse, the level of DHEA in the blood increases up to five times compared to the normal level. Women who love sex more often increase the level of oestrogen and thus the skin becomes brighter and softer. High oestrogen levels are an excellent prevention not only for heart disease but also for Alzheimer’s disease.
- It improves the appearance of the skin. In fact, during the foreplay, more oxygen is assimilated into our body, which increases the blood circulation and thus nourishes the skin. The superficial epidermis thus acquires a healthier appearance.
- It improves torque and self-esteem. Being able to talk to each other under the covers after making love leads absolutely to an incredible tenderness in the couple.
- It reduces the risk of prostate and breast cancer. Increasing the amount of DHEA and oxytocin would reduce the chances of contracting these two tumours. Dear sirs, the more you ejaculate, the better. Solitary pleasure if necessary…
- It relieves stress and tension accumulated during the day. Studies have shown, among other things, that penetration significantly reduces the level of stress. Sexual activity reduces the amount of cortisol, the main stress hormone.
- A recent study by a university in New Jersey has shown that orgasm reduces arthritis pain and headaches. So, from now on, the excuse “headache” is no longer valid. Indeed, on the contrary, it must be the pretext to try.
- It makes you smarter and improves memory. Regular activity would improve connections between neurons.
- Sex also increases the level of prolactin, the hormone of muscle relaxation and psychological. In this way, anger, resentment and depression move away or are even cancelled.
- For men in particular, having sex has a soporific effect due to the increase of oxytocin and serotonin. That’s why most men collapse after they perform !
- In conclusion, sex creates a beneficial addiction, the more you do it and the more you would do it. Indeed, making love involves the same brain circuits that absorb caffeine, cocaine, nicotine and chocolate. Its antidepressant power brings extreme benefits to a person’s mental balance.
In the light of what is written: “Make love as much as you can!” Because it’s therapeutic. Over the years, you have become weaker and more fragile and it’s a breath of life!